Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Little Princess

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Annur Humaira

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Arwah Akak

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

**Click Here**

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

..:: End For Another Busy Day!!!!::..

Assalamualaikum all...

Thanks to God...
Coz, tonite I can rest my mind lil bit n watching a hindi movie.... our boss let us quite early to go back..Perhaps he know we oll tired coz last nite our Dept need to stay back in office to finish our urgent project...Very The Urgent ok...demmmm...

2.00 am ( pagi ok...giler nye keje ) 

Me,Nisa,Fikhran n boss really started surrender..we cant think properly anymore...only David n Chuck stay till 12 noon on the next day....arghhhh giler hebat diorang...leh dpt bonus lebey...hahaha

Jammed...I'm jammed....look at all those matrix figure on screen...i was drinking a lot of hot black coffee as energy booster...still surrender...in end we give up, why we surrender???? coz 3 of us can't get enough sleep a nite b4, only 2 hours we can take a nap b4 start a blues monday...ermmmm tired lol....

 One of the matrix no...I'm dying to see this..hahaha

Today my face exactly like a zombie ( or else zombie look like me hahaha)..I realized all my  colleague can see obviously a dark circle at my eyes..huhuhu....( but secrets there is, actually I just try to get boss attention look like I will hibernate very soon..so let us early boss hahahhahah) Genius!!!! 

Guess wht? My tactic quite success...Lolllll.....on 4 pm...bos let us early to get enough rest n charge our energy for tomorrow..hahhah so now I dunno wht I'm doing here...wasting my sleeping time hohoho....time to bed....

Ok bed. Im comin...love u all...muaaahhh....

p/s - tomorrow will be another damn busy coz after work i need to rushing to North, driving alone ok...alone!!!!! arrgghhh stresss....I need honey...




Bye....

No comments:

try

click tau