Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Little Princess

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Annur Humaira

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Arwah Akak

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

**Click Here**

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

..:: Sadness Is Beautiful...Loneliness Thats Tragical::...


Hold me now don't bother if every minute it makes me weaker

Show me the meaning of being lonely
So many words for the broken heart
It's hard to see in a crimson love

Tell me why I can't be there where you are

I tried to go on like I never knew you
I'm awake but my world is half asleep
I've prayed for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I'm going to be , incomplete

Sadness is beautiful loneliness that's tragical
So help me I can't win this war, oh no

You are missing in my heart
Tell me why can't I be there where you are?

 me n 2nd little nephew Lola...i love u tightly dear...

Lookin' back on the things I've done
I was tryin' to be someone

I can see that you've been crying
You can't hide it with a lie

I'm lookin' back on things I've done
I never wanna play the same old part

I don't mean to drag it on
But I can't seem to let you go
I don't wanna make you face this world alone
I wanna let you go..........


Life goes on as it never ends
Eyes of stone observe the trends
They never say forever gaze upon me
Guilty roads to an endless love (endless love)

There's no control
Are you with me now?
Your every wish will be done

Don't give loneliness a chance
Baby listen to me when I say
I will love you more than that

There's not a day that passes by
I don't wonder why we haven’t tried
It's not too late to change your mind
So take my hand, don’t say goodbye
Last but not least....
Sania a.k.a zia or jia...my lovely cutest baby...
bye bye...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

comelnye anak akakkkkk... akak postlah pasal zaman pregnant dan beranak...teringin sangat nak tahuuuuu.. hehehehe

try

click tau