Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Little Princess

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Annur Humaira

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Arwah Akak

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

**Click Here**

Friday, November 25, 2011

..:: O.F.F.E.N.D.E.D::..

Salam....

I tried to change....but u didn't try....so now 
I'm DONE......

Today i felt so upset...human behavior will never appreciated what they have (exaggerate huhu)...

Still empty n upset wit things...never good enough...what should i do??? I try to educate my self bout u....but in end i know I'm failed....I HATE THIS FEELIN....



But....at least i know i'm tryin my best to correct....:(


''Never change the path u believed to make another path u will never believe.......''

1 comment:

atIEsAyAnGkAmU said...

huhu....mmg manusia begitu..
harap bersabar yea....

try

click tau