Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Little Princess

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Annur Humaira

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Arwah Akak

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

**Click Here**

Monday, February 13, 2012

..:: Preparation To Go::...

Salam everybody..

Sory coz lama giler x update my lovely page ni...seyesly I hv too much things to settle even still pending...to get up from fell is not a great moment but teach me a lot of things in life...after long time my weakness day...frustration...quietness...hateful...life must go on...I need to survive...lets passed become a passed...

No easy but I did try my best...tq so much to my family especially my parents...they will never let me down n drowning...I was strongly believed, IHFAZILAH YA FAZKA (Observe the law of Allah, Allah will always protect u, pelihara hukum Allah, nescaya Allah akan memelihara kamu )..

Rezki n foods are everywhere, so I dun scared anymore.. I believed on Allah Promise...this earth belong with Allah, human here it just for temporary, do not too proud of our self, we just Check In to this earth, time will come for us to Check Out...even myself belong with Allah...Alhamdulilah HE show me HIS way to me for my survival...


I just moved to new place n maybe for few years I will stick here....that things keep me busy for such a long period...by the way, I managed to settle few things in my Rumah Baru...and maybe end of next month I will launch my Blogshop Fatiha's Online Collections (collections for Mommy...Baby...Kids and Maternity Dress)....InsyaAllah...May Allah Bless Me always...nnti jom shopping kat my BlogShop pages oke...

Like a crazy person lately coz I've tried to get few wholesale contact which are most of item I need, I cant simply get it here...seyes cam orang bodo...Alhamdulillah berkat kesabaran yang tinggi, finally I managed to contact them n  they bring stock mostly from China, Australia n Vietnam...need to choose n collect them...

Last week, I went to Padang Besar n Baling  to get stock from there...set of comforter, TOTO Narita, bedsheet n so on for people who make order b4 I went back to my hometown...guess what??? just westing my time n petrol to be there...I can't get a cheap price for stock coz Thailand Currency going up... wht a ridiculous reason...in end I got it from Sungai Petani with suitable price  Muslim wholesale.....lucky they got stock directly from Thailand so they can gimme discount ( cheaper than Padang Besar ) to me..

all stock wit me now n few been sold out just now...just waiting last payment from others to gv items...so to anybody want Full Set of 7 pieces  ( 1 Bedsheet Queen Size, 4 pillowcase, Comforter n 1 bolster ) , TOTO Narita King Size, Comforter...just pm me in my mail sufilyrics@gmail.com for price n picture...yg lain kena tggu dlm my Blogshop...all this stuff are good material n quality + affordable price...anything after next week coz this week I'm going to somewhere for few days no internet connection there...

Prepare my things to go....QUOTE for me today is 

KEEP IT UP..NEVER GIVE UP..

HOWEVER HARD LIFE WOULD BE...TAKE AS A LESSON IN LIFE COZ BEST TEACHER IN LIFE IS EXPERIENCE....

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep it up...never give up...u strong enough with Allah support..trust me, ur gloomy day will pass....

Ihfazilah Ya Fazka...

akuzle ayu said...

didoakan yg terbaek utk adik..amin3!! sy dtg dr kotak komen PCL mengenai hamster tuh... n i loikeee your komen!! soo much!!.. sabo jer nk lepaskan hamster dlm longkang or semak kan? duh3...

atIEsAyAnGkAmU said...

whoaa...... nnt war-warkan ye alamat website blogshop tuh....
mane tahu ade yg menarik boleh beli...hehehe...

PCL said...

naver giveup dan selamat maju jaya dlm bizonline ... *fanclub Ustaz Kazim n UAI also.

SufatihaNur said...

anon - tq for complimentary...

kak ayu - hehe mmg la kak, bygkan if lepas dlm longkang...huhu x leh bygkan fabian,lola,donna ngan nacho sy terbunuh dlm longkang...

SufatihaNur said...

atie lalink - u so support..syg u ketat2...

PCL - tq PCL, doakan yg terbaek k...
same ler kita UAI n Ust Kazim hardcore fans

Unknown said...

hehe...speaking BI dia stlh mnghilang

SufatihaNur said...

mohd shahril : hehe tetiba kena virus mat saleh huhuhu

Unknown said...

hammoiiii...omputih laa....x phm cekk...hiiih
anyway...goodluck on ur new biz.....

yana-feehily said...

pindah mana teha? wah..dah bisnes online, lagi bagus kan.tk payah sewa kedai :)


miss u toooo.......so much

Puteri Kayangan?@#$%???? said...

Salam pekenalan ... umi follow kat cni ...umi doakan agar dear chat sejahtera dan gembira selalu .. mesti best gi bercuti nanti :)

try

click tau