Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Little Princess

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Annur Humaira

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Arwah Akak

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

**Click Here**

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

..:: Life Wasn't Easy As You Think ::..

Assalamualaikum....


Happy Christmas Day in advance...

Finally my department manage to settled the IRDA and TM proposal due to the dateline given....alhamdulillah...hopefully the fortune will be on our side...ameeennnnn...

After few hassle day....few argument...and I can say, every single nite me and my team has to stay back at office until late nite will be paid? In Sha Allah...if Allah will.....Ameeennnn again....

Sumtimes I feel so blessed coz I have a very good subordinate team in my department, so it is easy for me to handle them accordingly coz everybody can work independent. As per right now, our company were facing with a few internal problem which is slightly affected us as a staff...but what I believe..every problem will come with the solution...In sha Allah for those who keep supports on EPIC, will get his/her own part in future..that is our promises to all the staff...

I will get married soon....I'm have my own career....my future husband earn quite a good money.....we love to each other...we have family support behind...we can live happy ending...but one thing for sure...life wasn't easy as I think....as per quote above...."Experience is a cruel teacher, It gives a test before presenting the lesson..", so I need to prepare mental and physical...Insha Allah....ameeennnn....

So, basically as a human being...nothing will come perfectly...as a bird flying through the air...coz we need to remember...the most graceful creation in the earth is a human....come with a trillion of the problem with one solution..which is PATIENCE....and for me...EVERYTHING HAPPENED FOR A REASON...

p/s - Yeay finish my working hour...time to pedicure and manicure....bye all....love you....




No comments:

try

click tau